Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas card photos

It's that time of the year again where I get to sit a lot of photoshoots. But this year it's extra special because we are hosting the gang's Christmas party. You know... "THE" Christmas Party!

So, I was told to send my best Christmas picture so they can put it in the invite. I'm sending these four. Which one do you think they'll pick?

Ahh! Ahh!... Rudolph, My hat is gonna fall off. Poke it a bit with your horn, please.

Pshew! It's sure hard to be a celebrity.
chuckles from the crowd... - dream on!

Ooops! I know... I'm well hung... so don't look southwards.

3 comments:

  1. I like them all - but I think #4 is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta go w/ the last shot...I think PlayGirl is interested, as well!!!
    Wrooo wrooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one could not be any cuter if you tried! If you are worried about showing your package then maybe your people could photoshop some christmas balls in to hide it... maybe that won't help on second thought. Anyway, I vote for the last one for sure!

    ReplyDelete